10.6.10

THE LBD

dress Supertrash
Haai toetiefroeties!
This dress is my new favorite! It's whinkled, black and short, and a little different, just perfect for me! I will make better pictures thirsday, cause then I will wear her to my examfinallyparty
Does it always take that long before you get any attention from anyone? Please, don't get me wrong, it feels SO good when someone subscribes me something! But you really have to be real active at the whole blog-thing if you what to get any attention to your own blog. Which isnt a bad thing at all, besides that I dont want to subscribe to someone whos outfit I don't even like, just because for some extra attention. Do you get me?
How do you baby's think about? And if you don't like my outfit, you can subscribe me about my subscribe-dilemma, haha!

8 opmerkingen: